Mineral Salt (Rock Salt)
Land salt : Bor Hua Hat Bueng kan (north eastern Thailand)
– Harvested from Bueng kan
– Only harvested once a year during dry season.
– From one of the oldest underground salt reserves in Thailand.
– Salted water is pumped from salt well under the fresh water river
– Water is boiled to produce salt crystals
– Less contamination from heavy metal & microplastic
Why Chefs at Bo.lan love Hua Hat Salt.
Deep & long lasting saltiness yet not offensive. Enhances and brings out the natural flavor when cooking. Try them on ripe tomato or tart passionfruit. Dissolves quickly in liquid.
Great for seasoning & give it a final touch to the dish.
4 in stock