Juicy, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs is the perfect comfort food. Slow cooked in a smoker is ideal but you will get a great result in a normal oven too. Here’s a simple recipe for oven-roasted baby back ribs that you can easily make at home.
- Preheat the oven to 140-150 degrees
- First remove the membrane from the inside of the ribs. If left on it may make your ribs tough. It’s easy to do, just peel it from the edge and it should come off in one piece.
- Rub with spicy rub (or rub of your preference)
- Lay the rubbed ribs in a baking tray and cover tightly with foil. Make sure there are no holes as you want to keep the moisture in.
- Place the tray into the oven and cook for 2-3 hours
- After this time the ribs should be juicy and fall off the bone. If the bone doesn’t come out with ease, reseal the foil and bake for a further 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, you can either have them as dry-rubbed ribs or if you prefer sticky ribs, paint them with Thai Whisky BBQ sauce or sauce of your choice.
- Turn the oven up to 200c and bake for a further 5-10 minutes and serve.